Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 16, 2010

Hey guys!

Hey guys,
Sory this will probably be a shorter email this week. My companion has not been able to get a library card and so i have been letting him use mine and we only get an hour on here. Im doing really great though. This last week some real highlights were that Victor got to bless the sacrament for the first time! It was so great! He did awesome. He was real nervous but he did great. Also Vicki my other recent convert in this area gave a talk this last week about Obedience in Sacrament meeting. She did really good. I felt like a Dad in Primary watching his kids gives talks or participate in the primary program. It was awesome. They are such great people and have great testimonies. Also i got a phone call this week..... From the mission office telling me my go home date.... Bummer. December 9th is the day. They wanted to know who my Bishop and stake president are, and i wasn't sure what to tell them. So if you guys could maybe write a letter addressed to President McConkie with the info of the Bishop i will be coming home to and Stake president, So they can send them a letter letting them know of my arrival date and stuff. that would be great.! Thanks guys. The mission address again is
1345 Garner Lane
Suite 307
Columbia,SC 29210
Sorry this is so short this week. Im doing great i know that this church is true and that our Savior lives. He has helped me alot this last week. He has been beside me and lifted me up in my times of need. Im weak but he helps me become strong. I love him, just imagine suffering all our pains griefs and sorrows. He loves us so much. God put his church on this earth to teach of this love, Im a servant of this church and our Savior, he calls to us, and wants us to come to him. I love the Book of Mormon i think i have read it 3 times on my mission, i love the peace it gives me just from reading even a little bit. Tell everyone i love them. Ashley happy birthday again!
Love always your missionary,
Elder Michael Riding

No comments: