Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010

Okay Okay this saturday they are for sure getting baptized. haha

Dear Family,
How is everybody! Happy Birthday Clint!!! WOO WOOO! Man he is old! haha just messing. Im not too far behind him. Man sounds like evrybody had a great weekend with the family. My week here was pretty eventful as always. Man it has been SUPER hot here. The last four or five days in the 100's with LOts of Humidity. haha But its alright. I dink lots of water. Well This last week we kinda had a little miracle. Well remember how last week we prayed and fasted so that Victor could get work, then he got work and it made him miss church last Sunday? well we go over there on Friday and we went to knock the door, and there he is he pull's up in his dodge truck. haha I was like Wait a second.... He quit his job because the boss was a chinese guy that was really rude to him, and didnt treat him very good. He worked lots of hours for very little. So even though he doesnt have work again, he is now able to come to church again. He came yesterday with the whole family. I gave his son Christian a white shirt and tie to wear to church he wore it and he looked great! They are all set to be baptized on this saturday the 31st. We have made programs and everything. It was just hard before cause he new work schedule we werent sure. But now he is free, so the branch president was just like okay lets do it next saturday! So its all planned, im baptizing the Mom and son, and my companion is baptizing the daughter. Also Man what a great blessing. Elder Puhlmann My first born son in the mission, had his first baptism yesterday! Man i cannot tell you how happy i was. I was crying after he baptized. He baptized this 16 year old kid named Jesus. He is way cool. President McConkie told me this last week that i had to do everything possible to get elder Puhlmann in the baptismal font. I interviewed Jesus, and i basicaly made him choose elder Puhlmannn to baptize him... jk But I helped encourage it and Jesus was like Si quiero que Puhlmann me bautice! haha It was great man i could just feel the spirit so strong. I love Elder Puhlmann so much. He is just such a good kid, This baptism should really help him, he has so much potential.!. Sorry this is so short but time is running low.. I love yall so much. This next week for sure should be a great week! Keep the Martinez-Uribe family in your prayers. I love you guys so very much. Thank you for all you do! Love you Grandma! Tell all the cousins congrats from me, Tate as well, and Adam! These things are so true. Joseph Smith was an instrument in God's hands to bring about this work. Christ lives.
Love,
Elder Riding

No comments: